An Essential Habit For Success – Have You Got It?

4th March 2019


The Habit Of Persistence.


“Those who have cultivated the habit of persistence seem to enjoy insurance against failure.”


In his book ‘Think & Grow Rich’, Napoleon Hill devotes an entire chapter to persistence and how essential it is if we are to succeed in accomplishing our deepest desires.


As opposed to persistence being something we’ve either got or not got, Hill points out that persistence is a state of mind which can be cultivated.


As with all states of mind, persistence is also based upon definite causes which include:



  1. A definiteness of purpose backed by a burning desire for it’s achievement.


It’s stated that only 2% to 3% of people have a definiteness of purpose. The other 97% to 98% are going through life, distracted by shiny new objects or driven by their current environment, circumstances or results. In doing so, they may well be pursuing more of something (such as customers, sales, income and money) or they may be seeking to experience less of something (like debt, worry or anxiety) but by definition these are not definite until they are expressed in definite terms.


I think it was Wallace Wattles who said in Desire is the effort of the unexpressed possibility within seeking expression without through our action.



  1. A definite plan expressed in continuous action.


 



  1. A mind closed tightly against all negative and discouraging influences including negativ suggestions of relatives, friends and acquaintances.


 



  1. A friendly alliance with one or more persons who are going to encourage you to follow through with both plan and purpose


 


Learn How…


If you’d like to learn how to change your paradigms, you can



  1. a) grab one of the few remaining free spaces at my next event in Edinburgh on 14th March by clicking here or on the image below.


 


OR



  1. b) schedule a free strategy call with me where we’ll clarify:



  1. What it is you want to be, do or have.

  2. What’s really stopping you.

  3. What exactly you need to do to get whatever it is you want.


Click here to schedule your free 30 minute call.